Sunday, April 25, 2010

Das Parfum

Before I went out today, I decided that this is the Chanel N. 19 Parfum day....

Interesting, I just learned that the Perfume version of it (which is what I have) has been discontinued in the US all together...  The picture in the right is what my Parfum looks like...

Apparently, Chanel No. 19 includes "notes of galbanum, hyacinth, neroli, bergamot, jasmine, rose, lily of the valley, iris, vetiver, sandalwood, leather, musk."  With 5 of the bolded scents that are known to enhance sleep, although I like this perfume, I don't think I can sleep with it...

What you can get in the US market today are Eau De Parfum Spray and Eau de Toilette spray...

After extensive googling, I did find somewhere over the Internet someone still selling N 19 Parfum... Yes... not Eau de anything but das Parfum itself...

What is the difference?  Unfortunately, I don't really know scents enough...

But if you ask me whether I like the smell... Of course, why would I put something on me that I can not stand?

How does it make me feel when I have on No. 19?  Feel like a million bucks... 8-O lol

One thing I am sure is that... I guess... one is readily to be bought in the shops... 8-O oops... At the same time, I think I am gonna go put this baby of mine in the safety box and stop using it... 8-O lol

No comments:

Post a Comment