Friday, April 16, 2010

The lips of mine

Having been a chimney for almost 15 or 20 years... my dear lips are definitely not in a really good shape...  As a result, I think any product that could help to rescue my lips could be accounted for as good product.

So I woke up last Sunday... I think... deciding to go look for products that exfoliate lips... 8-O

So as I was taking my daily walk, I stopped by stores selling beauty products....

I did find some relevant products that day at the Sephora store and tried them out as well...

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15: With this product, you don't feel anything being "exfoliated" at all.  Rather, in theory, if I remember correctly, it works by nourishing the generation of new cells and softening the dead cells so that it would be easier to get rid of the dead cells.  I like it, though, it makes your lips feel nice right after the application.  The nice lady I spoke with gave me the lip gross to test out... gotta say... make me feel nice... psychological only or not....

For the time being, if I were to settle for one product... this might be the one...



Kiss Me Exfoliating Lip Scrub:  This exfoliator is sugar-based... sort of like... you rub sugar-based ingredients on your lips kind of experience.... and, well, it tastes pretty good... 8-O lol It does feel like it works pretty well after the trial run.

Apparently, Clarins also has a product called Clarins Extra-Firming Lip and Contour Gentle Exfoliator.  I only had the chance to try it on my hand but not on my lips, though... therefore, can't quite tell you how well it works for me.

One thing interesting I learned so far... a lot of these exfoliating products are sugar-based.... Never knew that sugar could be used for cosmetic purposes.... pretty ignorant, I know.... 8-O lol

Still search for that one for me.... so many lip exfoliators in the sea.... how many are available for a trial kiss? 8-O lol

No comments:

Post a Comment