Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dr. Sholls insole

I do a lot of walking as part of my rehab and since that's really the only one exercise I can do.  Unfortunately, in addition to the problems along my spine, my knees are also not very happy.

Being on my feet for so long, the knees and feet usually get more and more grumpy towards the end of the day.

So, I decided to get myself some Dr. Sholl's insoles.

I had gotten a pair of it for back pains 1-2 years ago and it did help relieving my back pain except for I haven't been able to locate it since I switched to my MBT (because it didn't fit into my MBT snickers).

The one I started using since three days ago is the Dr. Scholl's Knee Pain Relief Orthotic insoles.

Do the insoles help?

After using it for 2-3 days, one thing I can tell you is that... it seems to make my knees feel less grumpy although there is nothing scientific about my statement.  8-O lol

I did recommend Dr. Sholl's insoles to my friends with aches and pains in all different places...

Gotta say, though, even though it seems to work for me, another friend of mine didn't think the pair she got for her specific condition was really of any help.


I've gotten my insoles from the cheapest source I could find all around town: Bed, Bath & Beyond.  I think the original price was 9.99 and another 2 dollars off with the manufacturer's coupon.... sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment