Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt

I came back to the place of my friend with a broken foot--- the house of disability won't be full without the contribution of my own disability, I figure... 8-O lol

She asked me whether there was something I need when she was about to place an order online last time.  Since I used out all of her Epsom salt, I said... Epsom salt... the cheapest kind that you can find

The Epsom salt, apparently, arrived with me yesterday... and some fancy kind as well...

Dr. Teal's Epsom salt it is, which contains also eucalyptus and spearmint essential oils.

How do I like it?

One thing I have to say is that, in addition to the fact that my body likes Epsom Salt bath, I slept like a baby even with the smallest part of the 25/4 mg dose of Seroquel... That is relaxing... gotta tell you...

My friend like it, too... apparently, the steam from the bath permeated the entire place and she could even smell it all the way from her room. 8-O lol

No comments:

Post a Comment