Friday, July 1, 2011

Ginger

My friend with a broken foot made my mom and I some vegi juice today and we had the tasty juice at lunch... including ingredients such as celery, apples, carrots, broccoli stem and ginger.

Not quite sure yet how well da juice will help me in the digestion department yet...

My mouth was runing... running... running.... like a waterfall....

It was not until later did I realize that... oops... I seem to be feeling something funny...

One thing I know is that... I was all energetic... OMG... so very overflying with energy on a day with the smaller piece of my 25/4 mg Seroquel.... and I think it might have something to do with the two huge chunk of ginger we added in there...

It works far faster than anti-depressants... and I became instantly all hyped up....

It reminded me of this experience I had back a while ago when trying to find relief for my insomnia though simple things such as foot-soaking.

One day, I read somewhere online that Ginger helps getting the damp xi out of our body and can help people relax as well.  So, I decided to try out foot soaking with slices of ginger... though don't quite remember whether I boiled it or not...

The outcome?

Well, it helped my insomnia... rather than my sleep...

I was wide awake after soaking my feet in the ginger water and was lying in bed counting them sheep till the cows came home... 8-O lol

The lesson learned... what works for the others might not work for us...

After observing its effect on me, I decided... foot soaking with ginger or drinking vegi juice with ginger might be a good thing early in the day rather than something to do after mid-day....

Thanks for taking interest in my sharing.

After my foot soaking with Epsom salt, time to go night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment