Saturday, June 4, 2011

Baking soda

Cooked myself some Taiwanese instant noodles- all greasy but yummy- though gonna be bad for that already a piece of crap stomach of mine.  lol

Then, there came the problem... not detergent available in da kitchen of mine yet since I just got back into town.

Seeing that box of baking soda lying around by the sink and remembering the prints on them stating their power in cutting greasy, I gave it a try for the first time... doing dishes using baking soda.

The outcome.... don't know whether it was the new scrub I used or really the power of baking soda... them dishes haven't looked so sparkling clean for a while.... 8-O lol

Yet, based on some info I got through googling, apparently, there is no consensus on whether baking soda kills germs or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment